SMS Marketing For Your Business
SMS (text) marketing is MASSIVE and is being utilised by all successful companies and is only growing with new features and also in its potential reach to your clients!
Why is SMS Marketing so successful?
The main reason for such a high success rate with SMS marketing is because texts are the most responsive way to gain a customers attention, every time you hear your phone ding, you automatically look. At this point with technology, it’s almost human nature for people to look at their phone anytime it beeps or buzzes. So why don’t you beep or buzz someone’s phone because they will read it! I know this because I always get caught by Dominos Pizza’s ‘Two for Tuesday’ SMS deals, it works, but don’t just take my word for it here are some figures:
- In the UK, online retail sales grew 11.1% and sales via mobile devices grew year on year by 23.7% (IMRG)
- Average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the desktop conversion rates (CMS Report)
- Phone-based clicks per cost are 24% less than desktop and have a 40% higher click-through rate (Google)
- Response rates from SMS are 209% higher than phone calls, Facebook or email. 29% of targeted customers will respond to text messages and 47% of those responders will go on to make a purchase (Emarsys)
- 69% of users (18-39) start their online shopping from a mobile device (Google)
Examples of where you can use SMS for your business:
New product in town? Send out an SMS message to let your customers know. That simple notification if they don’t click through right away, it’ll plant a seed in their mind which will definitely help for future marketing campaigns.
SMS can also be very useful for getting customers to leave reviews for your products or services. This can extremely useful for brand promotion. We have used this very strategy for Gary Matthews Solicitors, see the results for yourself!
New business information? Update your customers with ease, no design fees, no mess around, just straight up let your customers know what’s going on. And they’ll appreciate it! Nothing better than gaining brand loyalty with existing customers. Especially if you’re a locally focused business, loyalty is key!
Surveys are a great way to gain valuable information from your customers, know what your customers want by simply asking!
How it works
- For SMS marketing you need to start to collect your customers’ phone numbers, this can be acquired through many different processes, through your checkout system on your e-commerce website, from existing customer profiles and many more!
- You send us that list, let us know your preferences so we can prioritise and target your most valuable clients and customers.
- We then schedule your messages to certain peak interaction times for your business. We know when is best to target your customers!
- Then that’s when you kick your feet up and reap the rewards of your new SMS marketing strategy! It’s that simple, so give it a go today!